Website McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company is the trusted advisor and counselor to many of the world's most influential businesses and institutions.
About this job
- Experience in highly scaled software engineering environments designing, building and running production systems and experience with modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure and /or Google Cloud).
- Experience in writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications
- Experience with engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Experience with DevOps and knowledge on technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins is a big plus
- Comfortable in building processes and culture across organizations to help deliver and support large scale production systems
- Willing to travel up to 50-60% of the time across Europe
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will be based in Warsaw and be part of the McKinsey Digital team in Europe.
McKinsey Digital combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm. You’ll also work with colleagues across the firm to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be involved in leading agile implementation and digital transformation projects with our clients.
You will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting teams with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions to shaping and implementing strategic products to ensure McKinsey’s craft stays on the leading edge of technology. In this role, you will be responsible for leading multiple development teams while delivering best in class enterprise-grade software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies. As a flexible and adaptive architect, you will effectively communicate with clients and development teams to understand business needs and translate them into best in class enterprise solutions for our clients. In teams, you will contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps. You will create rapid prototypes, usually in 2 to 3 weeks, as well as full-scale applications (typically within 2 to 3 months), by working collaboratively through design and development to deliver fully function web-based and mobile applications that meet our clients business goals.
Life at McKinsey & Company
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.